Make your holiday a relaxing and joyful time by knowing as much as possible about our wonderful property. Please read these terms and condtions.
- No Smoking inside or outside on property
- No Fires permitted on property
- All dishes washed and returned to original location
- Any furniture moved during stay will be replaced to original location
- Sleeping bags available (3 in closets)
- Extra linens in hall bathroom closet
- All trash should be collected and taken to Trash transfer station.
- Please enjoy the home and treat it as you would your own.
- Feel free to call/text Laura @ 602-418-0063 with any questions during your stay or message her directly on messenger. If you notice, something is broken or out of place please let us know so we can fix it.
- Canned food is in pantry. Please feel free to use a can and leave a can behind for another family to enjoy.
- Cabinet has spices that you are welcome to use.
Snow Removal is included for deck, ramp and stairs. If you need assistance, please let Laura know
SAMPLE OF RENTAL AGREEMENT:
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Laura Hernandez(“Homeowners”/Perfect Family Cabin) and “Renter” as (“Guest”). Stay of dates on agreement at a rental price as noted in quote including cleaning fee and tax. Half due with agreement and remaining due 15 days prior to stay. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. PROPERTY: This agreement is for the property listed and described in perfectfamilycabin.com
2. MINIMUM AGE: The guest making this agreement must be 25 years of age or older. Guest must be present for the duration of the rental. Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. CHILDREN: It is solely the guests and parents responsibility to monitor and safeguard their children. The unit is not childproof. We do have baby gates in the unit that parents can request, however please note this is a courtesy and parents are fully responsible for the safety of their children.
4. Outdoor Safety: The unit is situated on a mountain. The grounds may be uneven. Persons should exhibit care while walking or playing outdoors until familiar with the area.
5. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons. Please note, any day visitors must leave the property by 11:00 p.m.
6. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the following persons: Full names and ages of all persons who will be staying on the property:
7. Term of the rental: The rental begins at 2:00p.m on check in date and ends at 12:00pm on check out date.
8. Minimum Stay: This property requires a two night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days the guest will be charged the 2 night rate.
9. Smoking: This is a NON SMOKING unit. Guests will be allowed to smoke on the patio provided they use a proper ashtray. Any evidence of cigarettes thrown over the patio and any evidence of smoking inside the unit will result in the guest forfeiting the security deposit.